Providing pragmatic commercial advice to businesses has been the cornerstone of our success and this approach is proving to be equally effective for clients closely associated with agriculture and the rural economy. We aim to apply our legal knowledge and experience to meet our clients' objectives, whilst ensuring that our advice takes into account practical and legal realities at all times.
Our specialist team has over 45 years practical commercial and legal experience working with businesses operating in the agricultural services sector.
Our commercial expertise, allied to our legal knowledge, can give businesses the cutting edge needed to make a project work, or ensure a contract or deal reaches a successful conclusion.
Areas of expertise
- Farm & Estates sales & purchases
- Energy schemes, including wind turbines, hydro and biogas
- Purchase and sale of agricultural sector businesses and companies
- Utilities easements and wayleaves
- Partnership and business advice
- Commercial agreements, including long term supply agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Landlord and Tenant
- Intellectual property and branding