This is the final call for attendees to be part of one of the most successful investment network events this September with Bay Business Angels.
Following on from the very successful inaugural event in March, the network will host its second investment event on 19 September 2017 at Lancaster University’s Business Management School.
The event will take place from 12.30pm to 3pm.
Key speakers at the event will be tax experts from accountants CLB Coopers who will discuss the key tax issues to be considered when investing in a business venture. The event will also include presentations from new entrepreneurs and innovators, networking and refreshments.
The first event that took place on Tuesday 14 March was an exceptional start with over 75 guests in attendance and 40% of the pitching businesses receiving investment offers (normally for this type of event the figure is nearer 10%), some more than one.
Bay Business Angels was founded earlier this year by six Lancaster based businesses:, Accountants: Moore and Smalley and CLB Coopers, commercial lawyers Baines Wilson LLP; National Westminster Bank plc, Barclays Bank plc, Lancaster University and Manchester based North West Access to Finance.
Don’t miss out! – Potential investors who would like to attend should make contact with any of the partner organisations for more information – details below:
- Martha Winn, Baines Wilson LLP – 01524 548494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Whiteway, CLB Coopers – 01524 541200
- Jason Bain, NatWest – 07770 543557
- Pete Cornwall, Lancaster University Management School – 01524 510728
- Richard Hall, Moore and Smalley LLP – 01524 62801
- Jenny McCabe, Moore and Smalley LLP – 01524 62801
- Steven Blunstone, Barclays – 07500 78214