Every business faces the risk of a dispute at some stage.
Come along to learn about the common areas of commercial and intellectual property disputes and how to avoid and manage disputes both inside and outside of your business.
The seminars will be hosted by litigation experts, Elizabeth Black and Imogen Duck and Intellectual Property specialist, Adam Turley.
You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions during the course of the seminar and to network with other professionals and business owners.
The seminar will cover the following areas:
Common areas of dispute between companies
- How these disputes could be avoided and what to do when they occur
- Contractual documentation
- Properly drawn up terms
Disputes within a company
- Examples from recent high profile cases
- How to avoid shareholder/director disputes and what to do when they occur
Intellectual Property Disputes
- What is an intellectual property dispute
- How to avoid IP disputes and deal with them when they do occur
Dates and Venues
- Tuesday 19 November 2019, The Shepherds & The Auctioneer, Carlisle
- Tuesday 26 November 2019, Royal Kings Arms Hotel, Lancaster
8.30 am – 10.30 am (approx)
Registration from 8.00 am when tea, coffee and breakfast will be available.