In the event you are required to attend our offices, we would be grateful if you could read this policy and follow the measures put in place for the protection of our staff and visitors. Thank you.
1. Before attending our offices, you should have returned your Visitor Questionnaire.
2. Meeting times will be staggered to minimise the number of people in our offices and reduce traffic.
3. As per the government guidance, from 8 August 2020 it is mandatory for all visitors to wear a face mask. We have disposable face masks available if you do not have your own.
4. There is a sanitiser station for you to sanitise your hands upon entry. Disposable face masks and/or gloves will also be available at this station. Whilst the wearing of masks for visitors is mandatory, you can choose to wear gloves at your own discretion. Our staff are not wearing PPE however will maintain social distancing at all times.
5. You will be escorted directly to a meeting room rather than asked to wait in reception.
6. Please ensure that you keep two metres apart at all times if possible.
7. Please do not share pens or other equipment during the course of your meeting.
8. There will be sanitiser and tissues available in the meeting rooms if you require them.
9. Please note we are no longer providing hot drinks or snacks in our meeting rooms. Bottled water will be available.
10 August 2020