In the event you are required to attend our offices, we would be grateful if you could read this policy and follow the measures put in place for the protection of our staff and visitors. Thank you.
1. Visits to the office are by appointment only.
2. Before attending our offices, you should have returned your Visitor Questionnaire. Please do not visit Baines Wilson LLP if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
3. Meeting times will be staggered to minimise the number of people in our offices and reduce traffic.
4. As a firm we are still advocating social distancing where possible.
5. There is a sanitiser station for you to sanitise your hands upon entry. Disposable face masks and gloves will also be available at this station should you require them.
6. Follow guidance around the building, in common spaces and meeting rooms.
7. Face masks are still required in our offices when entering and moving around the building. Once in a meeting room if all parties are agreeable you may remove your face masks.
8. Please do not share pens or other equipment during the course of your meeting.
9. Please note that refreshments will not be provided during the course of your meeting.
10. Visitor details will be recorded and reported through the relevant channels should we be notified a visitor has contracted Covid-19. Please ensure that if you feel unwell during your visit or within seven days of your visit to confirm to your host to ensure we can instigate track and trace as necessary.
11. Deliveries and collections will be made in the reception area only.