We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious solicitor to join our Commercial Property team.
Commercial property is currently our largest department and is highly respected throughout the region. Our team has consistently achieved top tier rankings in the Legal 500 guide and two of our Partners are recommended on the list of leading individuals for the North.
We pride ourselves as being a busy, high performing team. Our culture is down to earth, and our supportive environment allows our employees to flourish. We have no glass ceilings and are invested in career development.
The quality of our clients is comparable to leading national and international firms. The work is varied but includes development work of all kinds, investment work, acquisitions/disposals, landlord and tenant, secured lending and corporate support as well as strategic advice.
Who are we looking for?
You will have a minimum of 1 years PQE with an ambition to progress your career. You will join a reputable team of fee earners and can expect significant levels of responsibility, working alongside the Partners to manage a wide range of matters.
You will have:
- Academic and professional qualifications as required for the role.
- Experience in dealing with Commercial Property matters.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a confident manner in engaging with clients and colleagues.
- A strong team work ethic and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Thoroughness and exceptional attention to detail.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- A willingness to be involved in marketing and business development.
Flexible working is something we have always offered at the firm so that our employees have a quality of work/life balance. The firm offers great benefits and opportunities for development and progression.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Please apply with your CV to Duncan Harty.