Join the Baines Wilson Employment team at their latest Employment Law Update seminars.
Employment law is ever-changing – come along and find out what’s in, what’s out, what’s old and what’s new and most importantly what you absolutely have to do as an employer in our informative seminar.
Hosted by our approachable Employment Team, Joanne Holborn, Tom Scaife & Caroline Rayner, you will leave the session fully updated on the latest case law and changes in legislation. You will also have the opportunity to network with other HR professionals and business owners.
- The seminar will cover the following areas:
- Recruitment under the Good Work Plan
- Dealing with disability in disciplinaries
- Managing an ageing workforce
- Some Other Substantial Reason – Top 5 dismissals
- Case law and legislation update
Dates and Venues
Tuesday 10 March 2020 – The Swan Hotel, Newby Bridge
Thursday 12 March 2020 – LEP Conference Centre, Redhills, Penrith
Thursday 19 March 2020 – Lancaster House Hotel, Lancaster
9.30 am – 12.30pm (registration at 9am)