Bay Business Angels are continuing their successful investment network events with another taking place in April at Lancaster University Management School.
The first two events hosted by the group in 2017 saw over 60% of the pitching businesses receive offers of investment (normally for this type of event the figure is nearer 10%), all in the region of £100K to £250K. These figures mark an exceptional start for the Bay Business Angels Group.
Key speakers at the next event will be legal experts from commercial law firm, Baines Wilson, who will discuss the key issues to be considered in relation to intellectual property rights. The event will also include presentations from new entrepreneurs and innovators, networking and refreshments.
Bay Business Angels was founded earlier this year by six Lancaster based businesses:, commercial lawyers Baines Wilson LLP; Accountants: Moore and Smalley and CLB Coopers, National Westminster Bank plc, Barclays Bank plc, Lancaster University and Manchester based North West Access to Finance.
Don’t miss out! – Potential investors who would like to attend should make contact with any of the partner organisations for more information – details below:
- Martha Winn, Baines Wilson LLP – 01524 548494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Wear, CLB Coopers – 01524 541200
- Jason Bain, NatWest – 07770 543557
- Pete Cornwall, Lancaster University Management School – 01524 510728
- Jenny McCabe, MHA Moore and Smalley – 01524 62801
- Steven Blunstone, Barclays – 07500 782143