We are in the North West of England but bang in the middle of the UK. The West Coast mainline, M6, A65, A66, A69 and M74 provide great links to northern and Scottish cities and the rest of the UK. Regional airports in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester link you with the world.
- Lancaster to London Euston is only 2 hours 30 mins by train
- Penrith to London Euston is only 3 hours by train
- Our Carlisle office to Newcastle Airport is only 1 hour by car
- Carlisle to Glasgow/Edinburgh is only 2 hours by car or train
- Our Carlisle office is:
- 30 minutes from Ullswater,
- 45 minutes from Derwentwater
- 15 minutes from Eden Valley
- Our Lancaster office is:
- 40 minutes from Windermere
- 10 minutes from the beautiful Lune Valley
- 10 minutes from Arnside & Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- 10 minutes from the beach
In short, the west coast mainline, regional airports and the M6 (north of Preston) make the logistics of life easy!
With our offices in Carlisle and Lancaster on the edge of the world famous Lake District and the rambling countryside of Lancashire (with the stunning Morecambe Bay to link the two) we believe we live and work in the perfect location!
Thanks to Stuart Holmes for the stunning photography.