We are back!
Our employment team look forward to welcoming you back to our employment law update seminars this October.
Employment law is ever-changing – come along and find out what’s in, what’s out, what’s old and what’s new and most importantly what you absolutely have to do as an employer in our informative seminar.
The seminars will be hosted by our approachable Employment Lawyers, Joanne Holborn, Tom Scaife & Caroline Rayner.
The Employment Team specialise in keeping it simple and you’ll leave the session fully updated on the latest case law and changes in legislation. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions during the course of the seminar and to network with other HR professionals and business owners.
Our team will cover:
- The cost of the pandemic on workplace mental health
- Is it time to talk about the menopause?
- Managing performance with new hybrid working
- Preventing sexual harassment – what are an Employer’s duties?
- Case law and legislation update
You can raise any questions you have on any employment law or HR matter on the day or raise a question in advance.
Dates and Venues
- Tuesday 12 October 2021, at Lancaster House Hotel, Ellel, Lancaster
- Thursday 14 October 2021, at The Swan Hotel, Newby Bridge
- Tuesday 19 October 2021, at Carlisle Racecourse, Carlisle
9.30 am – 12.30 pm (approx.) (followed by buffet lunch)
Registration from 9.00 am when tea, coffee and Danish pastries will be available.
£75 plus VAT