Is Employment Law giving you the hump?
Join the Baines Wilson Employment team at their latest Employment Law Update seminars
Employment law is ever-changing – come along and find out what’s in, what’s out, what’s old and what’s new and most importantly what you absolutely have to do as an employer in our informative seminar.
Hosted by our approachable Employment Team, Joanne Holborn, Tom Scaife & Caroline Rayner, you will leave the session fully updated on the latest case law and changes in legislation. You will also have the opportunity to network with other HR professionals and business owners.
The seminar will cover the following areas:
• Safeguarding the future – Restrictive covenants and garden leave
• How much is it going to cost? – Calculating compensation
• How to conduct appeal hearings
• Case law and legislation update
Dates and Venues
- Tuesday 19 March 2019 – Rheged, Penrith
- Tuesday 26 March 2019 – Lancaster House Hotel, Lancaster
- Thursday 28 March 2019 – The Swan Hotel, Newby Bridge
9.30 am – 12.30pm (registration at 9am).
Cancellations must be notified to us in writing. If we receive notice of cancellation less than 7 days before the date of the seminar, we reserve the right to charge the fee set out above in full.