Bay Business Angels will host its next investment event on 16 May 2019 at Lancaster University’s Business Management School.
Key speakers at this event will be experts from NatWest who will discuss key issues to be considered when pursuing and investing in a business venture. The event will also include; presentations from new entrepreneurs and innovators, networking and refreshments.
Don’t miss out! – Applications are now being considered by potential investee companies for the event and businesses seeking investment should make contact. Those interested should contact John Moore at Access to Finance firstname.lastname@example.org.
Potential investors who would like to attend should make contact with any of the partner organisations for more information – details below:
- Martha Winn, Baines Wilson LLP – 01524 548494
- Ryan Wear, Baldwins – 01524 541200
- Jason Bain, NatWest – 07770 543557
- Pete Cornwall, Lancaster University Management School – 01524 510728
- Jenny McCabe, MHA Moore and Smalley – 01524 62801
- Steven Blunstone, Barclays – 07500 782143
Bay Business Angels was founded in 2017 by six Lancaster based businesses:, Accountants: MHA Moore and Smalley and Baldwins, commercial lawyers Baines Wilson LLP; National Westminster Bank plc, Barclays Bank plc, Lancaster University and Manchester based North West Access to Finance.