Businesses are benefiting from the ability to promote themselves nationally and globally using Internet technologies. We are experienced in offering practical advice as to how the risks associated with the use of Internet technologies can be minimised, and how businesses can comply with the numerous regulatory requirements related to websites and Internet trading.
Our Information Technology legal team
Our team is experienced in advising companies new to procuring technology and IT related services.
We also advise companies primarily engaged in the information technology services sector, such as software and application development businesses and system maintenance companies.
Areas of expertise
- Website legal compliance audits including preparation of website legal content
- Policies on monitoring employees' use of Internet technologies
- Email notices and disclaimers
- Website development, hosting and application service provision agreements
- Domain name ownership issues and disputes
- Software development contracts and licensing
- Systems acquisitions and outsourcing of IT facilities
- Systems maintenance and service agreements
- Data protection audits, compliance advice and privacy policies