We aim to give clear and pragmatic advice on how to minimise risk and exposure to future disputes from the outset and can advise on the whole project from the procurement stage through to completion.
Our construction and engineering lawyers
With their considerable experience in handling all types of construction and engineering projects, our lawyers can advise on a wide range of topics, including joint ventures, option agreements, dispute resolution, technical documentation and risk analysis.
Areas of expertise
- General procurement advice
- Risk Management and due diligence
- Energy - contract and procurement advice
- Nuclear - contract and procurement advice
- Drafting and advising on bespoke and industry standard forms
- Construction contracts and engineering contracts including NEC3, FIDIC and IChemE
- Associated security documentation including appointments and warranties
- Specialist litigation in the TCC
- Alternative dispute resolution including arbitration, mediation and adjudication.