Is Employment Law driving you nuts?
Employment law is ever-changing – come along and find out what’s in, what’s out, what’s old and what’s new and most importantly what you absolutely have to do as an employer in Baines Wilson LLP’s informative seminar.
The Employment Team specialise in keeping it simple and you’ll leave the session fully updated on the latest case law and changes in legislation. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions during the course of the seminar and to network with other HR professionals and business owners.
The seminar will cover the following areas:
- Managing long term absence
- Dismissing with less than 2 years service – is it a high risk strategy?
- Exterminating unconscious bias
- Agile working
- Case law and legislation update
9.30am – 12.30pm (approx) (followed by buffet lunch)
Registration from 9am when tea, coffee and Danish pastries will be served
Dates and Venues
- Thursday 12 October – The Swan Hotel, Newby Bridge
- Tuesday 17 October – Lancaster House Hotel, Lancaster
- Wednesday 25 October – Rheged, Penrith
- Thursday 26 October – St Bees Management Centre, St Bees
£75 plus VAT