Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, Baines Wilson LLP and Gretna Green Ltd on the 17th May for a Cumbria Chamber Women in Business Networking Event starting at the Smiths Hotel, Gretna 11:30 through the afternoon.
Network whilst hearing the history and exploring (walking tour) the venues and facilities offered by the Gretna Green family.
- 11.30am – Arrive at Smiths Hotel – Introduction, Tea & Coffee with Pastries within the Mackie Suite
- 12 noon- Whisky and History – Tour at the Museum by Lynda Denton followed by Whisky Tasting
- 1.00pm – Lunch at Gretna Hall – 2 Course Lunch with networking
- 2.00pm – Tour of Gretna Hall – Visit their historic Marriage Rooms then take a sneak peek at the brand new Suites & refurbishment plans.
- 3.30pm- Greens at Gretna – You will be greeted with a Mocktail, followed by a show round of the hotel and Water Gardens
- 4.15pm- The Old Toll Bar – Learn about the history behind the First and Last House of Scotland, whist enjoying Enjoy some Tea & Coffee with Cake
Please bring along plenty of business cards, leaflets, brochures and any other information you would like to share.
The delegate rate for this networking event is £25 +VAT members / £40 +VAT non-members – to book and pay for your place(s) please BOOK HERE
For queries or further information email email@example.com